This tutorial assumes you have already downloaded and installed Klein WordPress Theme. If you need any assistance in installing Klein, please refer to the theme documentation located inside the theme package.
Note: Before importing XML Content, kindly make sure to install and activate all plugins that are use in the demo. You need to properly set-up the pages, permalinks, and other plugin configuration that will suite to your needs. Please refer to the ‘Part III‘ of this tutorial for a complete list of plugins that are installed and activated.
Part I – Download Contents
- Download the XML file here and use it to import the contents later using the WP Importer Plugin.
- Import the downloaded XML file using the traditional WP Importer Plugin.
- After importing, use the menu editor to properly assign custom menu locations.
- Go to ‘Appearance’ > ‘Menus’
- Inside the ‘Menus’ screen, click the ‘Manage Locations’ tab.
- Inside the ‘Manage Locations’ tab, select ‘Main Menu’ for the ‘Primary Menu’ and select ‘Top Links for the ‘Top Links Menu’.
- Save the menu by clicking the ‘Save Changes’ button.
- Download Revolution Slider Import Files Here.
- Go to ‘Revolution Slider’ screen inside WP Administration Panel.
- Click ‘Import Slider’ and select the downloaded import files and click ‘Import Slider’ button to begin importing.
- After you’ve finished the steps above, check your website by visiting its url/domain. Make sure to clear any cache(s).
Part II – Theme Options Settings
For the theme options settings, please refer to the table below:
|Tab Settings||Field Name:Field Value|
|General||Header Fonts: ‘Palatino’|
|Header||Header Style: ‘Header Style 4 (Top Links Menu + Social Links)’|
|Page Layout||Container: ‘Boxed’|
|Theme Colors||Base Preset: ‘Peter River’|
Part III – Plugins Installed/Activated
Part IV – Widgets
- Install and activate Widget Importer & Exporter by Steven Gliebe here.
- Download the widget (wie) file here.
- Go to ‘Tools’ > ‘Widget Importer & Exporter’.
- Upload the import file (wie) and click ‘Import Widgets’
- Kindly wait for the process to finish.
By following the steps above, you can make your website the same as this demo. If you need more help, please do not hesitate to submit a ticket at our support center.